Here at BJ Bindery we have 5 fully programmable Polar cutters with joggers which go up to 54″.
Helpful Hints and Limitations
- Make sure to always send a sample and a rule out marked with the guide and gripper.
- Make sure to write down the final size and the final quantity required.
- Please allow ample drying time. The time required will depend on the paper stock type, as well as the amount of ink coverage. Also some stock require longer drying times.
- If your job starts to offset / carbonize, we will call you. You may be required to come and press check or sign off a sample sheet.
- The stack of paper that is put into the cutter is know as the lift. Although the lift is held under pressure during cutting, some movement on the sheets is inevitable. The movement is called the draw and this leads to small variations in the trim size.
- You must specify finished quantity desired. If you are short or over more than 10% you will be notified. Please print 2 to 10% overs for set up and spoilage, depending upon the difficulty and the quantity desired.