This means to crease the paper so that it folds easier. This procedure is necessary to try to avoid cracking. This is recommended on paper stock that is .005″ or thicker, and must be folded by machine.
This procedure means to punch a line of holes to make tearing the paper easier. (Example: Coupons, raffle tickets.)
Maximum Sheet Size: 34″
Minimum Sheet Size: 3″x4″
Maximum Sheet Size on Letter Press: 28″x40″
Helpful Hints & Limitations:
- We must have a sample & a rule out marked with guide & gripper.
- You must specify finished quantity desired. If you are short or over more than 10% you will be notified. Please print 2 to 10% overs for set up and spoilage, depending upon the difficulty and the quantity desired.
- To help minimize the cracking on cover stock while folding, print the paper so that the scores run with the grain of the paper.
- If you plan to run the paper though a laser printer, we recommend the material be perfed on the letter press. This will ensure less jamming on you printer.
- Thicker stock with laser perf will fall apart very easily when folded. We recommend to perf on the letter press. We can put notches on the blade to help hold the paper.
- Any material over 10 point or U.V. coated or laminated must be die scored.